24 Workshops at Re-Jigged '17!
RE-JIGGED is all about learning, sharing and exploring new directions in traditional Celtic music and dance. From beginner through to advanced levels, our welcoming workshops are designed to help you learn new techniques, discover new connections and find your own unique musical style.
Our dance, music, language and song workshops run all day Saturday, October 21, with Master classes on Sunday, October 22.
You'll find everything you need in our new "Celtic Zone" - two venues within minutes of each other on Ocherloney Street in downtown Dartmouth: Christ Church Hall (at 60 Dundas Street) and First Baptist Church (around the corner at 100 Ochterloney Street).
- Workshops are open to adults and children aged 11 years and up.
- No prior experience necessary for beginner-level classes.
- For music classes, bring your own instruments, as none will be provided.
- For step dance classes, bring shoes with smooth leather, hard-soled soles.
- Recording devices are permitted and encouraged; as a courtesy, however, always check with your instructor first.