24 Workshops at Re-Jigged '17!
Check back often -- we are still tweaking the details.
RE-JIGGED is all about learning, sharing and exploring new directions in traditional Celtic music and dance. From beginner through to advanced levels, our welcoming workshops are designed to help you learn new techniques, discover new connections and find your own unique musical style. Can't decide between workshops? Take 'em both! Take a third, if you want. Re-Jigged's workshop packages for adults and students make it simple and affordable.
- Workshops are open to adults and children aged 11 years and up.
- No prior experience necessary for beginner-level classes.
- For music classes, bring your own instruments, as none will be provided.
- For step dance classes, bring shoes with smooth leather, hard-soled soles.
- Recording devices are permitted and encouraged; as a courtesy, however, always check with your instructor first.
Important Registration Information:
Check in at Christ Church Hall (corner of Ochterloney and Dundas Streets). Then, we'll direct you to your workshop venue. Registration desk opens at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning. Please try to arrive one-half hour before your class starts.
What do we mean by "Levels of Experience" for Re-Jigged Workshops & Seminars?
We have divided our workshops into 5 different levels: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, & Open. Listed with each workshop & seminar description is a recommended level of experience for participants in a course. Our 5 levels are:
1. BEGINNER (an absolute beginner with no previous experience)
2. NOVICE (some basic experience)
3. INTERMEDIATE (several years of experience)
4. ADVANCED (a high level of ability with many years of experience)
5. OPEN (all levels of experience welcome - i.e. no prior experience required to attend class or seminar)
Questions about the workshops? Just ask. We're at firstname.lastname@example.org.